Thursday, March 26, 2009

This looks like fun!

Miss Black showing on the way to the boat.

Miss Green considering the options

The puppies kept me running today! I got them out early because it was going to rain so by 8:00 a.m. we were outside. They found the toys and they love to play on the step. You'll see in some photos some cheap dog beds to break the fall so they are safe. The newest toy for them is my Poke Boat. The boat is a lightweight boat I use for field training. It was up against the fence and I didn't want it to fall over on the puppies so I layed it down and put bricks under it so it could not rock. Well, they thought it was pretty cool! There is a video of their first time with the boat. By the time we went inside everyone was jumping into the boat on their own. There are lots of photos today, but I have not edited much - just no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment