Sunday, March 22, 2009

A much better day :)

Today was a much better day for me - no mishaps but lots of fun showing off the babies. We had seven visitors today. Our first vistors, Sue and Dan, helped me get the puppies outside where they roamed the yard and chased mom for a snack. I got a blanket for the old lady (me) to sit on and we just sat and enjoyed the beautiful day with the babies.

Sue Johnson schmoozing with Mr. Red

Not long after Sherry arrived with her daughter Maddy and her friend Casey. Sherry asked how long they had to visit and I told her I had to leave in two and a half hours. She laughed.... yet two and a half hours later they were still enjoying the pups.


Casey (left) and Maddy (right) playing with the puppies.
(They get an A+ for socializing the puppies today)


Then Kerry arrived and my friend Ann surprised me with a visit. I had to count puppies when Ann left because she was going to steal one of the girls thinking I might not notice :) Good thing she can't have a puppy right now or I'd have to frisk her at the door. They are all sleeping right now and it is quiet. Quiet is not an adjective I'd use for this litter very often.
I'm going to take advantage of the time.... Enjoy the photos I've posted recently.
BTW, Ms. Rainbow is 100% She gave the rest of the pups a run for their money today :)

1 comment:

  1. For the first time Devon was interested in the videos ... it was when she heard Marcy calling "puppy, puppy, puppy!!" She was immediately up in my lap looking for that voice. The video of Mr. Brown pulling on Ms. Black's ear didn't even get her up!

    ReplyDelete