Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Cheese"


We decided to try and get a group shot of the litter. Thanks to Sue Johnson for her unending patience. This was quite a feat! My friend Cindy, Marcy and I chased puppies and did everything we could to get a decent shot of the litter. We had a great time, laughing, watching Cindy make a fool of herself trying to get a good photo and trying to keep the pups from killing themselves as they dove toward the noise. Usually pups freeze for a moment when they hear a loud noise, but these guys did not give us that luxury. We had a blast and I think Sue did an amazing job. It was also a big day for the game birds because they had their first solid food and just loved it. No problems figuring out food with this crew! We will feed them on different types of dishes in different places to help them adjust to eating anywhere, anytime.

I'll post whatever shots I have on smugmug - enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What a great family portrait! Wow, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! What an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the portrait -Bizzy looks so elegant- a real matriarch. I have not been up to date with the blog and cannot believe how the puppies have grown.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete