Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bizzy brought breakfast for the kids...

I let all the dogs out this morning (that's seven adults between Bizzy, Marcy's and my dogs) and after a few minutes I look outside my filthy sliding door and see Bizzy sitting there with live breakfast and a big grin on her face. All the dogs want this thing and it's a comedy trying to get the other dogs in without Bizzy bringing it into the house. She dissapears to bury it while I grab a bag. When I get there it is not in the hole. I assumed it was OK (the dogs are trained on birds so why not squirrels??)
So I let the dogs out again and Bizzy arrived again with the squirrel. I grabbed the bag and put it around the squirrel and told her to give. She gently dropped it in the bag. Nice to have a trained dog! Thank you - Donna :)



The puppies are entertaining my mom who just moved in for a while after having a knee replacement done. Nothing like puppies to make the day brighter. We did their nails with a dremel today and most of them were very good about it. We've had to get a bigger box to weigh them in as they begin to approach three pounds. Marcy took some video that won't upload to youtube so you'll need to look at it through smugmug, instead. It's a few minutes long of them nursing - be sure to listen, too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment