Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 4

Mr. Brown snoozing under my mom's sweater.

Today was a day like all days with the pups - we take care of Bizzy and Bizzy takes care of the pups. Eating and resting are foremost on the minds of all of them. Come to think of it, Marcy and me, too
.

This afternoon Karen and Mark Lechner stopped by to meet the GBs. Later in the day Kerry Degnan stopped by for a visit. Although she is a Chessie person, she tried to slip a puppy up her sleeve - actually, she says the puppy climbed up her sleeve :O)

Wow, eating is hard work!!!

This evening Jim, my mom, Carol, and my dad, George, came for dinner. They spent time holding the pups, sniffing them (puppies do smell wonderful!) and kissing them. Bizzy is really settling in with all the strangers. It really is amazing that this dog has moved into my home, had her life turned upside down, and yet adapts completely. She is protective of her babies, as she should be, and once she meets the stranger accepts them totally. It's going to be hard to let her go home!

Bizzy watches Jim with her puppy!


               Enjoy today's video!

2 comments:

  1. The look on Bizzy's face in the photo with Jim clearly asks "can you be trusted?" Hmmmm, or maybe it's "do you have a cookie, I charge rent for each puppy you hold."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Donna, I love the look on Bizzy's face! What a good girlie to adapt to all this change. She's a great mom too. Thanks for the puppy fix before I'm off to the agility trial.

    ReplyDelete